The Coolpack Klinisport multiple use is a Coolpack that you can use several times. Cold/Warm compresses are natural pain relievers.
- They can be used as cold therapy for: sprains, strains, bruises, bruises, headache, migraine, toothache, fever, inflammatory pain (eg tennis elbow), nosebleed, sunburn, insect bites and itching.
- Cold/Warm compresses can be used as heat therapy for: muscle pain, joint pain, neck complaints (eg stiff neck), back complaints, shoulder complaints, lumbago, menstrual pains and cramps.
How to use
To warm up the cool pack, place the cool pack in warm water of a maximum of 80°C for 5 minutes. To cool the cool pack, you can put it in the fridge or freezer for 2 hours at a maximum of -27°C. Once you have done that, you should wrap the cool pack in a thin cloth and then place it on the skin.
- Packed individually
- Easy to use
- Very complete
- Includes protective cover and user manual
- Gel composition: water, polyhydric alcohols, cellulose, preservative, dye and Bitrex®
- Cold/Warm compresses are reusable; place in the freezer for cold use, place in warm water for hot use
- Dimensions: Width 10cm x Length 12cm
- Durable and long-lasting cooling / or heating effect
- 10 x 12 cm
- Delivery Time
- Ordered before 17:00 is delivered the next day.
- Suitable for
- Meermalig gebruik
- € 0,00 - € 9,99
- 1 piece
- Coolpack Gebruik