Want to buy Cederroth Snogg? Find out when you need a Snogg, how long this plaster will stick and why you should choose Cederroth Snogg plasters.
Are you looking for high-quality plasters that are easy to apply and long-lasting? Then the Cederroth Snogg plasters are the perfect choice for you. In this text we explain when you need a Snogg plaster, how long this plaster will stick and why you should choose Cederroth Snogg plasters. Ensure optimal wound care with these quality products.
When do I need a Snogg patch?
The Cederroth Snogg plasters are ideal for quickly and easily covering small wounds and abrasions. Whether it concerns a cut during cooking, a scrape during sports or a small accident in the household, a Snogg plaster offers the right protection. These plasters are suitable for daily use in case of minor injuries.
How long does a Snogg plaster stick?
Cederroth's Snogg plasters have a strong adhesive layer that ensures that they stay in place. They are designed to stick for a long time, even in demanding conditions. The exact bonding time may vary depending on factors such as wound location, skin type and level of activity. In general, the Snogg plasters remain in place until you consciously remove them.
Why Cederroth Snogg plasters?
Cederroth is a renowned brand in first aid care and is known for its quality and reliability. The Snogg plasters are made of high-quality material that feels soft and comfortable on the skin. They are water resistant and offer excellent protection against moisture and dirt. With Cederroth Snogg plasters you are assured of optimal wound care and rapid healing.
Cederroth Soft Foam (Snogg) is easy to apply to fingers, hands, arms, toes, feet and legs etc. Suitable for all kinds of small wounds in hot, cold, wet or dry conditions and stays in place in water. The Soft foam does not stick to skin or hair and forms easily around the skin. Simply cut the foam Snogg to size or simply tear it to the desired size from the roll.
Some applications are:
- Band Aid
- Adhesive plaster
- Pressure bandage
- Support bandage
Why Snogg Cederoth Soft Foam Bandage?
- Can also be used as a blister plaster
- Easy to tear to size
- The material continues to breathe and also provides cushioning and removes friction.
- Suitable for fixation of IVs and tubes
- The use of bandage clamps, safety pins and adhesive plaster is completely unnecessary
- Soft is easy to knead and therefore very suitable for use when fingertips and toes are injured.
- Snogg adhesive plaster does not adhere to the skin, hair or wound.
- Leaves no glue or adhesive residue. So very suitable for people with diabetes
- Latex Free
- Available in the colors Blue, Beige (Skin color) or Black
- CE Label
- Size: 3 m x 450 cm