97150-BI Welch Allyn Diagnostic Set consisting of a professional quality otoscope and ophthalmoscope for medical practitioners and students at a very reasonable price. Featuring 3.5v Otoscope with Halogen lamps and Fibre optics for true tissue colour and no reflection. Widely used in surgeries and clinics for day to day patient examination. It is supplied with a compact carry case and uses generally available 2x C - size alkaline batteries as it’s power source. Thus, it is also a completely portable diagnostic set which can also be easily carried in hand or in a medical kit bag.
COMPLETE SYSTEM CONSISTS OF :
NO. 01-11710 – 3.5V HALOGEN OPTHALMOSCOPE
- Halogen bulb gives consistent white light for observing true tissue colour
- Six apertures for general & specialist uses.
- 28 lenses with – 25 to 40 diopters for better resolution
- Lens dial illumination clearly identifies setting.
- Rubber brow rest prevents scratching of spectacles.
NO. 25020 - 3.5V HALOGEN OTOSCOPE
- HPX bulb gives consistent, 30% brighter white light for observing true tissue colour
- Fiberoptic for cool light with no reflection or obstruction
- Wide angle viewing lens for instrumentation under magnification
- Sealed system for pneumatic otoscopy
- 24400 set of specula
NO. 71021-B - 3.5V HANDLE
- Rheostat control allows smooth variation of light intensity
- Uses 2 x ea ‘C’ size batteries.
- Knurled chrome finish for secure grip
- Positive ON/OFF switch with audible “click” helps avoid accidental drainage of batteries
- Diagnostic features
- Insufflation Port
Red Free Filter
- Type of Battery
- C-Cell Battery
- Type of ophthalmoscope
- Type of otoscope
- Welch Allyn
- 10 Jaar
- Delivery Time
- Ordered before 17:00 is delivered the next day.