First Aid Kit Standard according to the latest standard of Oranje Kruis, including suspension bracket. A complete first aid kit for both the business and private market. Complies with the Working Conditions Act.
Need a first aid kit for the company, but you don't know which one fits well with the services you offer? First aid kit Standard for the last standard of the Orange Cross is suitable for companies, organizations and associations. The 82-piece first aid kit has all the materials to provide first aid. Check out our industry checker now, in which you can see which first aid kit you need for your company, organization or association.
Looking for a first aid kit or first aid kit?
Every organization is obliged by the Working Conditions Act to take measures in the field of company emergency response and to have, among other things, a well-equipped first aid kit. The BHV standard first-aid kit meets this and also the recent guidelines of Het Oranje Kruis. The first aid kit also comes with an Orange Cross certificate sticker. This case is suitable for companies with a low business risk, such as retail and wholesale, offices, childcare, schools, hotels, sports-recreation tourism, care sector, light industry and logistics.
All articles are placed in compartments and are protected with plexiglass cover plates. This ensures that all items remain in place and that the case is compact and well-arranged. It is recommended to seal the case with a control sticker or seal. This way you know whether your suitcase is still complete and therefore meets the guidelines or whether you have to reorder the missing products.
The difference with the BHV standard first-aid case and the BHV compact case is that the compact first-aid case complies with the old Oranje Kruis guidelines and the standard case meets the current guidelines. The difference between the content in accordance with the guidelines of 2011 and 2016 is that the triangular cloth and the rolls of synthetic cotton wool have been removed by Het Oranje Kruis. The finger bobs finger bandage (5 pieces) have taken its place.
In addition to an emergency response kit , you can also order various other emergency response kits and, for example, A and B first-aid kits.
Recommendations in addition to your BHV case are, for example, a plaster dispenser, BHV vests , safety signs / pictograms or a fire extinguisher .
- This suitcase is most suitable for companies up to 10 people
- The best before date is 3-4 years
- The size is 32 x 23 x 13 cm and comes with wall bracket and screws
- Equipped with inner plates on both sides of the first aid kit
- Complies/Certified according to the latest guidelines of Het Oranje Kruis (2016)
- 82-piece first aid kit
- Complies with Working Conditions Act
- 32 x 23 x 13 cm
- Delivery Time
- Ordered before 17:00 is delivered the next day.
- Medical Device
- Suitable for
- € 30,00 - € 49,99
- Oranje Kruis 2016
The refills of multicare-centrum.nl meet the current requirements and are always provided with fresh products so that you can go ahead for a while.
- 10 Wound plasters Textile 10x6 cm
- 20 Plaster strips Water-repellent PE assorted
- 5 Finger bobs white size L
- 12 adhesive strips 76 mm
- 1 adhesive plaster 500x2.5 cm
- 2 International quick bandage (rolled) 6x8 cm
- 2 International quick bandage (rolled) 10x12 cm
- 4 Compresses 1/16 - 8.5x5 cm
- 4 Compresses 10x10 cm
- 5 Non-adherent compresses 10x10 cm
- 2 Elastic bandages 400x6 cm
- 2 self-adhesive bandages 400x8 cm
- 2 Ideal bandage 500x6 cm without bandage clamps
- 2 Ideal bandage 500x8 cm without bandage clips
- 1 Disinfection lotion 30 ml
- 1 Sterile dressing cloth 600x800 mm
- 1 Rescue Blanket Gold/Silver 210x160 cm
- 1 Respiratory Cloth (Life Saving Kiss)
- 2 Pairs of Nitrile gloves size L
- 1 bandage scissors stainless steel with plastic handle 19 cm
- 1 Pointed tweezers 10 cm
- 1 Orange Cross Flowchart