The saturation meter or pulse oximeter 50D2 Complete is a measuring instrument in the form of a finger clip. You measure the amount of oxygen in the blood via the clip. An important indicator for athletes, lung patients, mountain hikers, flying athletes, first aiders and stopping smokers.
We deliver the 50D2 Complete with 2 AAA batteries, a neck strap, plastic storage bag and a hard case to safely store the meter.
- Low battery indicator
- Low energy consumption through automatic stop with no signal
- Easy to take with you because of the small dimensions (LxWxH) of: 57 × 33 × 32mm
- Measuring range: SpO2: 35 ～ 99 ％ Wrist: 30 ～ 250 BPM
- Units: per 1% for SpO2, per 1 BPM for pulse rate ratio
- Accuracy: ± 2% (70 ％ ～ 99 ％) for SpO2, ± 2 BPM for pulse rate
- Energy: 2 x 1.5V (AAA) alkaline battery: 30 hours of continuous or 2,500 measurements.
1 year factory warranty
CE marking: CE 0123 by TUV Deutschland.
Approved by the US FDA.