The Omron M3 Comfort comes with the patented Intelli Wrap Cuff, which roughly translated means that the upper arm cuff is completely wrapped around the upper arm with this technique. This greatly reduces the chance of an erroneous measurement. Omron has researched that 1 in 3 people do not measure their blood pressure correctly because they do not put the cuff on the arm in the correct position. The preformed Intelli Wrap Cuff (cuff) prevents this and ensures that the cuff fits 360 degrees around the upper arm, making incorrect measurement due to incorrect placement of the cuff almost impossible.
Why the Omron M3 Comfort blood pressure monitor?
- Fully automatic upper arm blood pressure monitor
- 60 memory locations
- Including Intelli cuff (22-42 cm) and batteries
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection and Clinically Validated
- Nice large display for easy reading of the results
- Supplied as standard including batteries
- Equipped with Omron's IntelliSense technology
- CE certified
- Weight: 0.34 kg
- Dimensions: 105 x 152 x 85 mm
Comes with the following products
- Pre-shaped M/L cuff: 22 cm to 42 cm
- Set of batteries
- Carrying Bag (Peek)
- blood pressure pass
What is the difference between the Omron M3 and Omron M3 Comfort?
The difference between the two blood pressure monitors lies in the cuff. The Omron M3 features a flexible cuff and the Omron M3 comfort features the Intelli Wrap cuff which is considered one of the best and easiest to use cuffs worldwide. Technically, there is no difference between the two models.
- Blood pressure monitor type
- Upper arm
- 3 years
- Clinically Validated
- Delivery Time
- Ordered before 17:00 is delivered the next day.
- € 50,00 - € 74,99
- 1 piece
- Detectie Onregelmatige Hartslag