The Omron M2 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is very easy to use and therefore ideal as an entry-level model. The Omron M2 is clinically validated, has an irregular heartbeat detection and 30 memory locations. The Omron M2 uses Intellisense technology for a quick and comfortable measurement of blood pressure.
What are the advantages of the Omron M2 Blood Pressure Monitor?
- Fully automatic upper arm blood pressure monitor
- 30 memory locations
- Including cuff size M (22-32 cm) and batteries
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection and Clinically Validated
- Nice large display for easy reading of the results
- Supplied as standard including batteries
- Equipped with Omron's IntelliSense technology
- CE certified
Optionally available to order, the Omron universal adapter.
What is the difference between the Omron M2 & Omron M2 Basic blood pressure monitor?
In the past, the difference was that the M2 Basic did not have a storage function for 30 memory locations and the M2 does have this option. The new model M2 Basic as well as the M2 model blood pressure monitor both have the option of 30 memory locations for 1 person in the current setting.
- Blood pressure monitor type
- Upper arm
- Clinically Validated
- Delivery Time
- Ordered before 17:00 is delivered the next day.
- € 50,00 - € 74,99
- 1 piece
- Detectie Onregelmatige Hartslag