HEKA Cambric Bandage is a non-stretchable/elastic bandage that is used as a wound cover for fixation on body parts that do not or hardly move.
What is the advantage of a Cambric Wrap?
- Cambric fixation bandage with selvedge
- Length approx. 4 meters.
- Made of 100% cotton
- More densely woven than a hydrophilic bandage and therefore provides light support
- Can be used as a (wound) pressure bandage, as a fixation of wet and ointment-impregnated bandages, but also for splints and plaster heels
- Cambric bandages are washable and sterilizable
The Cambric bandage is supplied in a 4 meter long roll. Available in the size with the width of 6cm, 8 cm and 10cm. Cambric Windsel consists of 100% cotton. The material is washable at 60 degrees and sterilizable at 121 degrees.
- HEKA Article number: WI0124
- ZI number: 14063662
- CNK Code: 4224770
Buy Cambric Windsel Order quickly and easily via our secure webshop. From €75 your order will be shipped free of charge and delivered quickly. Would you like to order on account? As a company and association this is possible. Orders placed before 17:00 will be delivered to you the next working day.
- Soort Windsel
- 400 x 8 cm
- van Heek Medical
- Delivery Time
- Ordered before 17:00 is delivered the next day.
- € 10,00 - €19,99
- 20 Pieces